Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Badashboy

Novice Member
Mar 9, 2018
When the game began, the timer started ticking as usual from 15 seconds but when it got down to 1, the cages didn't drop.
It was then that I realised my selected cage hadn't been loaded in and nobody else's had either.
I did however get golden apples from my kit, despite not actually being able to eat any.

2022-04-09_19.35.20.png

I really wanted to win so I stayed waiting in the cage for a while, but on red team, Steve's skills were too powerful.
You can watch the intense showdown here:

Other Info:
Before the game started, there was a small issue with someone's name that was obvious when pressing tab. The player "Mxqe" had a completely white name which was very strange as this should be impossible on CubeCraft. (I'm pretty sure)
White player names in lobbies are usually a sign something has gone wrong on CubeCraft, from my experience.

It may also be noted that I struggled to join the lobby for this game and was spam clicking the join button for the map ruins -I thought I was lagging or something wasn't working. After I spam clicked it still didn't work, so I decided to join a completely different game on another map.
But while I was waiting in the lobby for that other game, I got teleported to this originally clicked for EggWars game (map: ruins) which was a bit odd.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom