Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Could this glitch be fixed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pbsmat1

Mar 1, 2014
A Lively place
I pretty sure in real life they're calling me a hacker, but in fish slap, there's this glitch where sprinting and jumping teleported me back to my original position when I was getting clearly hit. I don't know if it's happened to you guys, and plus I didn't record the strange incident, but can you guys let me know is this a glitch or is it normal for it to happen? Thanks for viewing!

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I pretty sure in real life they're calling me a hacker, but in fish slap, there's this glitch where sprinting and jumping teleported me back to my original position when I was getting clearly hit. I don't know if it's happened to you guys, and plus I didn't record the strange incident, but can you guys let me know is this a glitch or is it normal for it to happen? Thanks for viewing!
I don't play fish-slap so i do not know, but remember to tag members of staff, and i believe this should be posted in the bugs section of the forums:)

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I don't play fish-slap so i do not know, but remember to tag members of staff, and i believe this should be posted in the bugs section of the forums:)
And if you have found this glitch, DO NOT use it, as any type of glitching is not allowed on cubecraft, unless its one that is not your fault it happened. Basically, dont abuse the glitch.

deathdragon206

Oct 26, 2013
Virginia ^_^
could it be lag?

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom