Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Remove the enchanted golden apple /notch apple . I can make three of them on most maps and be unkillable.

THREE

Either get rid of those 20 gold blocks at mid on most maps or remove the Notch apple from crafting. Mojang removed ot for a reason on 1.9. It makes you unkillable , ik thats the point but its a bit broken when i can get three of them.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Remove the enchanted golden apple /notch apple . I can make three of them on most maps and be unkillable.

THREE

Either get rid of those 20 gold blocks at mid on most maps or remove the Notch apple from crafting. Mojang removed ot for a reason on 1.9. It makes you unkillable , ik thats the point but its a bit broken when i can get three of them.

Wait what game...
What map(s)...
No its fun to craft them... I guess its OP not sure on what your talking about...

A

A pigeon

Im talking about almost every team skywars map. You can craft three or four of them

Comedy

Jul 21, 2017
I agree with this. I tried this method too and it worked as the middle from Pacman is full with golden blocks. Also, a little island between mid and the pacman itself will be better as it's so far now..

I also definitely agree. I have noticed that it's very hard and almost impossible to win from someone with multiple notch/enchanted golden apples regardless of his skills. It's even hard to win from a player who doesn't even know how 1.9 pvp works if he keeps chugging notch/enchanted golden apples.
It makes you way to strong in comparison to your opponents especially in a game of normal or basic.
Definitely a +1 from me.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Nah keep it the way it is tbh.

Agreeed. Players who get to mid first, has the advantages (like crafting notch apples).
Besides that, in Pacman for example; you could try to use Point to knock them off, it's just your own way on how you want to kill the enemy. But it's not impossible.

So I think you should keep it the way it is now.

A

A pigeon

The advantage a player gets at mid should be gear, not 10 gid apples . Mid should be advantageous , nit a winning condition

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom