Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

what should i do on survival. I just spent the last twi hours getting cobwebs. Im thinking of getting a silk touch next. What should I do?

Give me some priginal ideas please. And no , it is unethical to make afk farms so dont tell me to do so.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Find a villager that sells Mending and put Mending on everything you own. Get an elytra. Craft a bunch of shulker boxes and put them in your ender chest. Make an ender farm (it's not really an afk farm, idk if that's ethical or not). Get all advancements.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
L

Lightning McQueen

Find a villager that sells Mending and put Mending on everything you own. Get an elytra. Craft a bunch of shulker boxes and put them in your ender chest. Make an ender farm (it's not really an afk farm, idk if that's ethical or not). Get all advancements.
All endgame stuff + ender farm is unethical

L

Lightning McQueen

Where's the fun if you can't exploit villagers forcing them to farm stuff only to sell it back to them?
Get some parrots then.
So heres the thing. There are no jungle bimoes in the vicinity - i copied the world in creative and randomly tped around until I found one 100000 blocks away from spawn. I have all the rarest biomes except mega taiga , jungle and mooshroom islands.

So basically although Ive located a massiva jungle that streched 1000s of blocks. It is far too hard to reach atm

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

How many diamond leggings does one need?! 💀
IMG_5496.png
Eli
This Pillars of Fortune update is peak CubeCraft content
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alexp192's profile.