Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

frozenbee

Oct 24, 2022
The diamond generator needs to change into iron.
While whoever gets to the generator first is ok, it needs to change into an armor that isn't this tough to defeat. When 1 or more player has a complete set of diamond armor, it becomes a one-sided battle; it gets worse if they have a couple of golden apple with them.

When a user or enemy gets the flag, maybe give them slowness 1 or can't build.
One player or enemy often gets the flag and captures it very easily. To make it fair, I'll make it where the player/enemy gets the flag; it comes with some downside. This is a team of 50vs50; they should rely on their teammates, not them running up to get the flag by themself.

Giga CTF is fun but has some problems that other CTF game mode servers have.

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
The diamond generator needs to change into iron.
While whoever gets to the generator first is ok, it needs to change into an armor that isn't this tough to defeat. When 1 or more player has a complete set of diamond armor, it becomes a one-sided battle; it gets worse if they have a couple of golden apple with them.

When a user or enemy gets the flag, maybe give them slowness 1 or can't build.
One player or enemy often gets the flag and captures it very easily. To make it fair, I'll make it where the player/enemy gets the flag; it comes with some downside. This is a team of 50vs50; they should rely on their teammates, not them running up to get the flag by themself.

Giga CTF is fun but has some problems that other CTF game mode servers have.
Slowness on because everyones gotta build, AND they should work on reducing lag so instead of 50v50 it should be 25v25

• Agree
Reactions: frozenbee
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom