Is this a good suggestion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Have you ever had some spare Minecoins and nothing new is in the server store and you want to buy an item for a friend? With the gifting feature, for (x amount of Minecoins, depends on what type of item), you can buy a gift token which allows you to buy any item depends on which gift token in the server store and can send it to anyone. Buying the gift token will reward the player some VIP Experience and if you send a gift to that player, not only they’ll receive the contents of it but VIP Experience that is associated with it, making it easy for people who can’t buy Minecoins, and more money for the server.

Last edited:

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I believe CubeCraft won't be able to produce such a feature. The Minecraft store is run by Mojang and as far as I know doesn't allow players to gift other players store content. Even if CubeCraft was able to engineer a system to enter someone's name on the server once the Minecoin purchase has taken place through the Minecraft Marketplace systems, this would be far from ideal as it's complicated, doesn't use the usual Marketplace interface which would turn cautious parents away, and may well be against the terms CubeCraft are bound by when selling items in the store.

Reactions: Keanu

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I believe CubeCraft won't be able to produce such a feature. The Minecraft store is run by Mojang and as far as I know doesn't allow players to gift other players store content. Even if CubeCraft was able to engineer a system to enter someone's name on the server once the Minecoin purchase has taken place through the Minecraft Marketplace systems, this would be far from ideal as it's complicated, doesn't use the usual Marketplace interface which would turn cautious parents away, and may well be against the terms CubeCraft are bound by when selling items in the store.
Oh ok I don’t know much about how things work, it’s just an idea I thought about for a good amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom