Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IMeeresgeist

Feb 25, 2021
Mannheim, Germany
Hey,
I'm IMeeresgeist, and as you can probably read and see from my Username, Avatar and the Thread Title ;
1. I'm from Germany
2. I'm a Pokémon Addict.
Gaming always has been my passion, probably because my Family used to have a lot of consoles (Starting with the SEGA, the NES etc.). My Grandma bought me a Green Gameboy Pocket with Pokémon Blue and Yellow when I got 3, and from there... There was no Single day that I didnt play Video games.
I'm half blind (cant See at all on my right eye due to an accident) , so I'm struggeling Sometimes when it comes to playing for a longer time without a break, but its fine :)
Mostly playing competitive Pokémon now (Pokémon GO GBL + Pokémon Sw/Sh Ranked), as well as Apex Legends with Friends. When Things get to stressfull or i dont have a great day, ill Start up minecraft to Release my Stress. The Music, the Ambience, its Just calming.
Rarely playing Minecraft PvP, but really liking Skyblock (Already Full Diamond, setting my 70 pig spawners up right now for some easy AFK money).
Its great to be here, this server makes addicted to the game even more!
Thanks for having me here :)

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Hey IMeeresgeist! I guess we have more things in common that I thought. I also had an accident with my eye and due to that I now see less with one eye. I find gaming a real passion and besides playing minecraft, pokémon is a real fun game to play haha. Now that you mention it, what’s your highest pokemon? I really like your introduction and It’s nice to have you here!

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
Great to have you here!
I as well am a great fan of pokemon and play it almost everyday haha. My question to you is: what is your favorite pokemon and what pokemon game do you like playing most?

IMeeresgeist

Feb 25, 2021
Mannheim, Germany
Hey IMeeresgeist! I guess we have more things in common that I thought. I also had an accident with my eye and due to that I now see less with one eye. I find gaming a real passion and besides playing minecraft, pokémon is a real fun game to play haha. Now that you mention it, what’s your highest pokemon? I really like your introduction and It’s nice to have you here!
In Pokémon GO, my currently highest CP Pokémon is Slaking with 4400, next to my 100 IV Shiny Mewto with 4178 iirc. Still need to get them all to lv 50 at some day. In Pokémon Sword and Shield, I probably have over 800 lv 100 shiny Pokémon since I trade them from pokémon GO to Home, bring them to shield, lvl them up, back to Home.
Also I'm sorry to hear about your eye sight loss, but gaming is a passion as you said and that wont Stop us from gaming :)!

Reactions: Zillu

IMeeresgeist

Feb 25, 2021
Mannheim, Germany
Great to have you here!
I as well am a great fan of pokemon and play it almost everyday haha. My question to you is: what is your favorite pokemon and what pokemon game do you like playing most?
My Favorite Pokémon is probably Wooper/Quagsire since it was my first shiny pokémon i ever aquired back in Pokémon Crystal (besides Gyarados). Water Type Pokémon in General I really like to play with. My Favorite game of them all will always be Pokémon Crystal on the GBC. I literally have 1000s of hours into this game because of shiny hunting since I was a kid, I loved the fact that you could play through Johto AND Kanto, get 16 badges and fight Red at Mt Silver at the end. Its just a great game overall. Favorite Spin-Off is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Rescue Team Blue in the NDS, Took me forever to 100% but still some good memories to it :)

Reactions: TheSadPotato_

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
My Favorite Pokémon is probably Wooper/Quagsire since it was my first shiny pokémon i ever aquired back in Pokémon Crystal (besides Gyarados). Water Type Pokémon in General I really like to play with. My Favorite game of them all will always be Pokémon Crystal on the GBC. I literally have 1000s of hours into this game because of shiny hunting since I was a kid, I loved the fact that you could play through Johto AND Kanto, get 16 badges and fight Red at Mt Silver at the end. Its just a great game overall. Favorite Spin-Off is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Rescue Team Blue in the NDS, Took me forever to 100% but still some good memories to it :)
Ye i liked it aswell that you were able to play the main story longer than normally :3

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
In Pokémon GO, my currently highest CP Pokémon is Slaking with 4400, next to my 100 IV Shiny Mewto with 4178 iirc. Still need to get them all to lv 50 at some day. In Pokémon Sword and Shield, I probably have over 800 lv 100 shiny Pokémon since I trade them from pokémon GO to Home, bring them to shield, lvl them up, back to Home.
Also I'm sorry to hear about your eye sight loss, but gaming is a passion as you said and that wont Stop us from gaming :)!
Damn that’s pretty high CP for a Pokémon imo haha. That’s pretty slick how you’re trading to lvl them up. My highest CP Pokémon is a Dragonite with 3200, and second strongest one is Lucario with 3000 CP (also my favorite Pokémon). There’s nothing that can stop us from doing the things we want to do! 😁

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom