Status
Not open for further replies.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I recentlly started using word ggs instead of gg when the game ends, but i found out, that you dont get 1 xp while saying ggs but when using gg you get it. So i suggest to get that 1 xp when using ggs (all of variants of this word included like Ggs etc.). I know its just only 1 xp and most people use gg but it would be really nice addition to the game :D

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I definitely agree with you though I don't use "ggs" when the game ends. I'm surprised that it does not give you 1 experience when you say "ggs", "GGs", or "Ggs". This would be really cool. Great suggestion!

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
I definitely agree with you though I don't use "ggs" when the game ends. I'm surprised that it does not give you 1 experience when you say "ggs", "GGs", or "Ggs". This would be really cool. Great suggestion!
thank you! i know a lot people that use this, but they dont get that 1 xp so they say ggs and after gg just because they want that 1 xdd

tsc0w

Feb 20, 2021
Hi!
I recentlly started using word ggs instead of gg when the game ends, but i found out, that you dont get 1 xp while saying ggs but when using gg you get it. So i suggest to get that 1 xp when using ggs (all of variants of this word included like Ggs etc.). I know its just only 1 xp and most people use gg but it would be really nice addition to the game :D
Same, I agree. like i sometimes use ggs in game so it would be nice if CubeCraft added this, good suggestion :)

Reactions: mismut

Lukasek01

Sep 28, 2021
Helicopter hangar
I think this is very gud idea as deffinitely og player i can say ppl were bit mad sometimes when u need 1xp to new lvl and this can accutally help, or if u do misstake in gg or smthing

• Haha
Reactions: mismut
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom