• No (explain why)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey Cubes,

Recently I have played a few games Tower Defense, among other things because there was a Point Multiplier active on that game. The boost was still active for around 20 minutes, but the game lasted about 30 minutes. We won the game and I noticed that the boost of the Point Multiplier was gone, but when I joined the Multiplier was still active. So instead of 100 points, I only got 50.

So my suggestion is to add that if you joined a game and there is a point multiplier active, and that ends when you are in the middle of the game, you will still get the boost. What do you guys think about this? Leave your thoughts below!

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Seems fair to me! If it's there at the start of a game, it should be there at the end. +1 (especially for something like tower defence which takes forever)

Reactions: Starry

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Seems fair to me! If it's there at the start of a game, it should be there at the end. +1 (especially for something like tower defence which takes forever)
Indeed, Tower Defence and Eggwars can take really long. Thanks for your thoughts! :)

Reactions: Sulphate

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
if a multiplier ends you can do nothing about but on the other side some eggwars games can take over an hour. you dont have any multiplied points even if you activaded it your self. i dont now what side is better @Quetzi can you meby awnser this?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom