Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Hi,

I really want to get diamond rank but also want to wait for a sale. So I can have an idea of when I should buy this, if anyone knows when the next sale will be please could you tell me. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this thread so correct me if I put it in the wrong place. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Staff don't give information away about sales but sales are most of the time on holidays or 'special' days, such as Christmas, Halloween, Easter or when CubeCraft's birthday is there:p:).

You can buy a rank always, but the best time is when there's sale ^^.

And in case you didn't know it (I think you do know it) this is the link to the CubeCraft store: https://store.cubecraft.net.

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It might be on Valentines day, im assuming a 30% off sale.
Im inferring this because i know last year there was a Valentines day sale, <3

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Ok thanks for your help. I have one more question, will every sale be the same or will say Easter be more off that Valentines Day?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Ok thanks for your help. I have one more question, will every sale be the same or will say Easter be more off that Valentines Day?
We won't know until it is here. I do think that the Christmas sale is always at a lower sale though (like 30%). I believe the other holidays are always more. :)

Reactions: TK_Forest

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The next sale will be at the end of this week / the begin of the next week, it's because valentines day, stay active and you will see. :)

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
It probably will be when there is a holiday.

Also, you probably should have put this in: Off Topic > Everything Else, but don't worry, I've put threads in the wrong place too.

:)

Good luck getting diamond!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It will tell you in-game and on the forums.
I got mine during the Christmas sale, it was 30% off i believe.

RapidlyFTW

Dec 23, 2016
Usually as you know there are sales on holidays such like Christmas so most likely wait for the holidays for a sale. Your not gonna get when from a staff because most likely they"ll not tell you so holidays are the way to go. Hope this helped

-------------------
Proud To be a gold rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom