Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So im about to buy gold rank and i want to use paypal why isnt there a option for it?
PayPal was removed do to charge backs. People were able to buy the rank, then after they were done with the server, charge back and get all their money. Servers run off of these donations and if everyone charges back, cube would have to shut down.
If you want a rank, you can buy a subway gift card with the amount of money you need. It works really easily. :)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
They removed PayPal due to alot of chargebacks, every time someone charged back, Cubecraft had to pay $25, which made them lose money using this method.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The subway thing
So on Cubecraft's payment website, payment wall, you are able to purchase a rank using gift cards. The options are limited to only subway and Burger King I believe. What you do first if check how much your rank costs in your currency. Once you do that, buy a subway gift card for that much money. Then, you click the subway payment option from payment wall, enter in your code, and you should have your rank! :D

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
So on Cubecraft's payment website, payment wall, you are able to purchase a rank using gift cards. The options are limited to only subway and Burger King I believe. What you do first if check how much your rank costs in your currency. Once you do that, buy a subway gift card for that much money. Then, you click the subway payment option from payment wall, enter in your code, and you should have your rank! :D
Where do i get the subway card from

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
When i click buy
life time i done details then it says mint or visa/debit. There isnt any subway
I am sorry, but I can't post any screenshot from my phone, so I am going to have to try to explain this through text.
When you click buy, and fill out all of the information, click the accept terms and conditions, and click submit, it should take you to another page (payment wall is the website name) that has visa/debit, subway, gift cards, and other options along the top. Click the subway option and it will move you to another page. Then click on buy, this will open a new window. Enter in your subway gift card code (on the back of the card) and PIN number, then click buy. This should redirect you and tell you if it was successful or not.

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
I am sorry, but I can't post any screenshot from my phone, so I am going to have to try to explain this through text.
When you click buy, and fill out all of the information, click the accept terms and conditions, and click submit, it should take you to another page (payment wall is the website name) that has visa/debit, subway, gift cards, and other options along the top. Click the subway option and it will move you to another page. Then click on buy, this will open a new window. Enter in your subway gift card code (on the back of the card) and PIN number, then click buy. This should redirect you and tell you if it was successful or not.
On my screen theres only visa and mint

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
On my screen theres only visa and mint
Maybe it is in the part of the world you are in. Try using the visa/debit option then. You will have to get your parents to do it because the card has to be set up to do international payments. Just ask them to buy the rank for you.

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
Maybe it is in the part of the world you are in. Try using the visa/debit option then. You will have to get your parents to do it because the card has to be set up to do international payments. Just ask them to buy the rank for you.
Do you know if i can buy a gift card from somewhere and enter the code?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom