• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Wana add this to your idea?
xD
That is a good idea!

Why should it be useless if you help the by voting.

Why should it be useless if you help the server with extra votes? It is Maybe useless for you, but nice for the server.

I don't think that it is a good idea for giving people money or cubelets. I think that giving people experienced would be a lot better. Your lvl doesn't matter, but points (and cubelets) well.
That's right, but if you get a reward is the still finer

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
Yah I'd like to see this. A lot of playes won't bother taking their time to vote for the server when they don't get anything for it (of course not everyone loves cubecraft so much they want to vote for the server no matter what). Give a small reward for each vote, a cubelet for example. It's small, it's simple, and it'll for sure make people want to vote.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Free moderator rank for voting
No.. what? Why? That's so unfair, if you want to apply do it at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/
Else, you should not be able to get mod/helper at all, except if you're friends with the owners.
Anyway, more on the topic on the real suggestion, I really don't mind, I don't vote and I wouldn't either if this gets added. I just don't like getting awarded because of voting, I want rewards for playing the games. Sorry, but I don't like this suggestion.

L

Lightning McQueen

No.. what? Why? That's so unfair, if you want to apply do it at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/
Else, you should not be able to get mod/helper at all, except if you're friends with the owners.
Anyway, more on the topic on the real suggestion, I really don't mind, I don't vote and I wouldn't either if this gets added. I just don't like getting awarded because of voting, I want rewards for playing the games. Sorry, but I don't like this suggestion.
Lol this guy

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom