Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
I think this game should be removed, so many times were I have lost to this silly game

L

Lepzi

I don't think that they should get rid of a game because you can't win at it I have won at this game every time it just takes pvp skills, I have lost many times due to mini spleef, but I don't think that it should be taken out because I can't win. There is some boss games on minerware I'm not a fan of but I guess it helps you get better, and plus too many people wouldn't like this they like this boss game.

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
I don't think that they should get rid of a game because you can't win at it I have won at this game every time it just takes pvp skills, I have lost many times due to mini spleef, but I don't think that it should be taken out because I can't win. There is some boss games on minerware I'm not a fan of but I guess it helps you get better, and plus too many people wouldn't like this they like this boss game.
How does the pvp in 1.9 even work?

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
You will not fix the only who don't like it! But to that game similar to delete makes no sense I find myself! You don't have games you can play!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
How does the pvp in 1.9 even work?
Similar to 1.8, but with one major difference: all weapons have a cooldown. If you attack while your weapon is reloading, you'll deal less damage. For this reason, it's best to land fully charged hits instead of spamclicking (most cases). Every swing counts.

As for removing the game: No. Removing the game will not fix it. You'll be left with the other few and others also have different preferences. If all of them did the same as you and want every boss game removed, you won't have any left. The best thing to do is practice (for your case, play FFA and duels in the PvP lobby).

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It's just the same as skywars But Then in a Tiny arena. You Still have other boss games. Or Then If you don't like it is a tip! Go to pvp and learn it so you Will win faster and be a pro :D and No don't remove it

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I want also remove this. I dont like the pvpbossgame, because you are with too much And I dont like pvp. But Some people like this

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't think they should remove the game because you are not good at it. You could try to become better at the (new) 1.9 PvP. I became pretty good at it and I always win the Boss Microgame "get most kills" so I would really hate it if they remove it.
Marien Check mijn channel Mathijs Vlyminckx ik denk dat ik je gerepord heb.

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
I think this game should be removed, so many times were I have lost to this silly game
No, it's a really nice minigame! And the most people like it. If you don't like PvP can you just go play arcade ^^ (No hate)

Reactions: Maaarijn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom