Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This is literally the third time that I have to copy+paste this :/
Nothing is perfect, even robots aren't.
There are not that many hackers on the CubeCraft server, but it's a fact there are more hackers playing 1.8 than 1.9+.
(I do never see hackers on the server, but although I am a few hours online everyday it could just be me though)
The only thing we can do against it is reporting the hackers, so the moderators can send the evidence to the developer of our anticheat: CrazymanJR. (I have heard it works like this, I could be wrong though)
Keep recording and reporting, and you did everything you could do to make the server a better place.
I can hear you thinking: "But everybody would use alts!".
Nothing to do about it.
I can hear you thinking again: "Use IP bans, then!"
Have you heard of VPN's? Not a good solution tho.
Just make sure that those hackers cheaters will not decrease the fun of your game. Just keep enjoying the server, even if there are cheaters!
But if they are annoying with their fly clients, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ;)
Are you unfairly banned? Please appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Denied? Appeal again!
I hope you will read this, have a great day,
RemiO05 :)

Reactions: SpringWarz

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Too much to read but i did it :i they just need to ban hackers faster instead of giving them an hour to hack on the server...
If you have really read my comment, you should have noticed this:
Just make sure that those hackers cheaters will not decrease the fun of your game. Just keep enjoying the server, even if there are cheaters!
But if they are annoying with their fly clients, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ;)

Last edited:

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Too much to read but i did it :i they just need to ban hackers faster instead of giving them an hour to hack on the server...
Ok I do agree that staff needs to check reports more often. Now pls don’t start saying “staff are normal people bla bla bla they have other things to do” I know, I know, I’m not saying they should spend their day on reports. What I’m saying is that they should spend more time on reports... kthxbai

F

Facelurite

Ok I do agree that staff needs to check reports more often. Now pls don’t start saying “staff are normal people bla bla bla they have other things to do” I know, I know, I’m not saying they should spend their day on reports. What I’m saying is that they should spend more time on reports... kthxbai
No replace all the staff with sentinel

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom