Should this feature get added?

• No, please explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I'm all for it, but only when someone edits a whole sentence or more. I would get crazy when I get alerts when someone edits just one letter, word or whatever.
How would that work? I agree with you, but it can be pretty hard to get it right.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
How would that work? I agree with you, but it can be pretty hard to get it right.
I don't know. I was just speaking my mind here. Maybe they can implement some sort off a threshold that only activates an alert when someone edits a whole sentence or more. Or if that's not possible they can mark the letter, word, sentence so that you easily can see what's been edited.

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Saying ''Totally agree'' is just useless.
it actually pushes the thread up to the top of recent activity meaning more people are likely to see it, whereas voting does not. so it's not useless.

I actually really like this suggestion, the number of times I go back to a thread after a few days and it's got loads of changes, I come back and forget what I originally followed it for!
Moderators are probably not editing the thread
I definitely think moderator edits should not notify you unless you're the thread creator - I've seen a lot of threads (mainly in support) where people post their appeal code or personal information i.e an email.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
This simple suggestion is to make it possible to get an alert if someone edits a thread that you’re watching. You should be able to enable / disable it in your alert preferences. This could be useful so you don’t miss any important edits or if you just want to know if any threads are updated.
Totally agree...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom