Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@Macho Man I agree with you, but are you german yourself? And if you were you would probably realize that it isn't very easy to understand. The other day I was playing MinerWare in Dutch and I didn't understand a thing, because I've never learnt Dutch.
I'm Portuguese do you think I understand Dutch or Spanish? Wait I do...
Oops...

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
@Macho Man I agree with you, but are you german yourself? And if you were you would probably realize that it isn't very easy to understand. The other day I was playing MinerWare in Dutch and I didn't understand a thing, because I've never learnt Dutch.
Why would you play in Dutch? You can understand English right? And btw I'm from the Netherlands. I speak German :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
On the forums I meant...
No one notices me ingame. I am a stone rank that played on this server even before obsidian rank and eggwars were around.
I'm a Stone Rank who played even before Skywars got a lobby update...
So eh...
i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Why would you play in Dutch? You can understand English right? And btw I'm from the Netherlands. I speak German :p
I am from germany. But I was in England for 3 months so my english is relativly good. Fun fact: I was in Portsmouth where @Wolfii lives.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I'm a Stone Rank who played even before Skywars got a lobby update...
So eh...
i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png
Ehh I was around before there was a big lobby. It used to be just flying roads with domes for each minigame. It was before the time this server became EULA compliant because some classes in SUPER SMASH BROS at my time required ranks to be used.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehh I was around before there was a big lobby. It used to be just flying roads with domes for each minigame. It was before the time this server became EULA compliant because some classes in SUPER SMASH BROS at my time required ranks to be used.
I mean that time...
*cough cough*
B0wNMv8CYAEbCt5.png

(Not me)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Well, I speak English, Spanish, a bit of French and German. (Not much though)
So yeah this could help me study German too! lol

Good Idea <3 :)

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Explanation why you never see german players: Germans just speak english on english servers. They wouldn't even get the idea to talk in german. But if you do (I tried) you actually meet some.

Do we need this?: I am not sure as most germans (who play games) know the basics of the english language. As for the rule explanations; Idk how hard it is to understand them.

It wouldn't be a lot of work for me to translate the in game stuff into german. But we'd also have to see if the Developers can be asked to add it when no germans actually show up in game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom