Do you want to get muted less easly

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2018
So i have had a warning from a mod, that i posted an innapropriate message,
and that the message has been removed, and i did looked at my messages (new account) and APPEARANTLY, you can get banned if you say ( the curse word for poop), in a message
OMG WHY?,
you can't offend someone with this, you have to do far worse than this if you want to be
toxic. This is one of the things that is so wrong, instead of doing useful things, you have to ban people
who say ****, you all know which word i mean, but curse words like these are only rude,
i know you can't tolerate the most toxic stuff on the server, but aren't hacker reports more important
do mods have nothing better to do than warn peple who said ****, on the forums, once. Oh wait they don't since bedwars has crushed every other server and we have half the members now.

ALSO, Unless someone posts a Fact-argument, the NO button will not appear. Tnx

so plz, Don't Ban/Mute people for long, if they use words, that are a little innapropriate cause it doesn't make this server better, but rather more annoying, you can get muted for 3 months if you say something "innapropriate" for crying out loud

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
da6fbcae1b2df50b8996522da767abaa.png
Swearing
Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Swearing is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning.

Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom