Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I really like it when everyone camps actually, since everything is peaceful though all players are in a rush to get the best gear+backup gear first,
stacking up on everything and preparing for a really epic battle between all teams, a match that isn't like that is a bad match in my opinion.

Camping in a way that no matter how much you build over to them, they will find a way to break it off.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I really like it when everyone camps actually, since everything is peaceful though all players are in a rush to get the best gear+backup gear first,
stacking up on everything and preparing for a really epic battle between all teams, a match that isn't like that is a bad match in my opinion.
Please don't revive old threads, the last post was on July 8th. Lock?

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
My friend said it had to do with Ping, so I thought "oh okay" until someone with 3 internet bars started stealing from me.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Well, CubeCraft can't do anything about this. Because is just how you pick up items in Minecraft. But I think it is when you are the first one on that generator, you can always get it. Or just stand next to the generator.
I think it goes to the player with the lowest ping (better physical connection to the server)

This thread was more than 2 weeks old and is resolved.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom