Novice Member
Jul 8, 2017
-Survival games and BlockWars must be brought back permanently
-New Games must be brought in
- The lobby should be changed and can be made more beautiful

Blue Flam

Aug 1, 2020
Lebanon
They are making new games, during events only, and take Christmas for example, they made 2 unique games and transformed the lobby into something amazing. They also have their own life tho they are and still working hard.
Maybe I misunderstood you or something I don't know but they are working on it.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Survival games and BlockWars must be brought back permanently
Survival Games got removed some years ago due to it being really inactive, they try to release games that are really popular, and if a game isn't popular, it might be removed to make room for new and released games.
-New Games must be brought in
Since new games can't be brought in in a matter of seconds, there is a lot to go through before even releasing a new game. This includes creating, testing, getting feedback, bug fixing, and even more. this can take a lot of time when there are also a lot of other things to be developed, like the passport system that just got released.

They recently released 3 new games and I think we can be really grateful to the developers for creating something this amazing.
- The lobby should be changed and can be made more beautiful
The lobby looks really nice and I think the build team did a really good job building it. In my opinion, no change is needed since it looks great.

Reactions: Anneum

iEfePvP_LP

Novice Member
Jul 8, 2017
Survival Games got removed some years ago due to it being really inactive, they try to release games that are really popular, and if a game isn't popular, it might be removed to make room for new and released games.
The day the game arrives it attracts 150+ online this game is not popular?

iEfePvP_LP

Novice Member
Jul 8, 2017
Yeni oyunlar birkaç saniye içinde getirilemeyeceğinden, yeni bir oyun piyasaya sürmeden önce geçilmesi gereken çok şey var. Bu, oluşturma, test etme, geri bildirim alma, hata düzeltme ve daha fazlasını içerir. Yeni çıkarılan pasaport sistemi gibi, geliştirilmesi gereken pek çok şey olduğunda bu çok zaman alabilir.
Bence daha fazla oyun gelirse, aktivitesi artacak, hızlı getirmelerine gerek yok.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom