Votes: 16 43.2%
  • None. (Please explain why!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
It wouldn't be removed, just placed in the inventory. You then open your inventory and click on the item to open the menu just like before.
Yes please. It could even have an option in the menu itself to set a location for it. I like having food in my far right slot, and the crystal keeps messing me up when I try to eat since I naturally go to that spot.
I'm not using the last slot in my inventory, so I didn't really think about this as I'm not bothered. For me, it would be more disturbing to have it somewhere in the inventory, but we're all different and I'm fine with being able to move it.
It would take up more space, but space is really not an issue in a skyblock world. You have so much vertical and horizontal space, and with each unlocked island, you gain more. Plus it would help with collecting since you can mine in a straight line instead of having to go block by block sideways.
I have mine on the floor, so I prefer keeping it as it is. We have different opinions on this too and I get your point, but I don't agree.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for the suggestion! I’ll go through some of your ideas separately.

Private to Public Island – When I first joined, I didn’t see that the first island I spawned on was labeled as private. Personally, I am all for a private island, but I am sure not many people will want to play on a Skyblock island by themselves. Now, I have had many people tell me (in an annoyed tone) that they started their island and progressed pretty far without knowing that the island was only private. Hence, being able to set your private island to a public island should be implemented.

Going from a solo island to a cooperative island is something that we are planning on implementing, but is at a low priority at the moment. Our focus right now is trying to create a seamless gamemode, which involves fixing any bugs and balancing the quests and the shop. It would most likely only work if you have a free / spare cooperative island in your profile menu, which it can essentially transfer to.

More Profiles – I’m sure this’ll be suggested a whole lot, but having more profiles based by what rank you have should be added. Now, I’m not saying obsidian rankers should have 100 islands, for that would be way too many servers/islands just sitting alone, but five is very minimalistic if you have many friends. That also moves on to my next suggestion-

At the moment, players who are emerald or above have access to 5 profiles. We aren’t going to raise this as we would need to store these profiles, which is technically challenging currently.

More People on Islands – Based on your rank, you should also have certain amounts of players you can add to each island. Five players is a very small amount. But also, if you have a large amount, then that would make it too chaotic and progression would be shortened a whole lot.

I’m thinking the highest amount (for obsidian rankers) should not go over twenty players. Preferably, it would be less.

We have considered increasing the island player limit to 8, however 20 players on one island seems a bit much, especially if you’ve only unlocked one or two islands.

Previous Quest List – Now, I’m sure this is self-explanatory. Having a previously completed quest list would be nice.

This is something that is extremely low priority as it seems more of a quality of life addition rather than an essential addition. We’re thinking of editing the advancement menu if we wanted to make this happen so it’s simple to follow! :D

Moving Villagers – Villager locations are very annoying to build around. Similar to moving generators, I believe being able to move villagers would be nice as well.

This is planned for a feature update, but at the moment, villagers will stay where they are -- so try and build around them as much as possible for now! ;)

/pay (Player) x amount – This command would allow players throughout the Skyblock server to share their coins. I believe a feature where you do /pay (Player) x amount, and then another message pops up to confirm this payment to make sure you either did the right amount or want to rethink the decision of sending a player money.

/trade – Trading is something used in a lot of Skyblock games throughout different servers, but it is a nice feature to have. Trading would allow players to trade items such as tools, blocks, etc. I know this has been suggested, but none of the suggestions I've read seemed to go in debt of what this command would actually include, so I have.

Our biggest issue with a /pay and a /trade system is the balancing - for a player who is at the end of the game, a certain amount of Skyblock coins could be little, but a lot for players who are at the beginning. This is a complicated problem which requires a lot of thinking, especially for players who are able to compromise the safety of our players as they attach in-game value to real life value. This is something that we’ve seen with other servers’ Skyblock and something we want to avoid.

Quest Rewards – Most of the quest rewards now are very, well, lame. I mean, getting 100 or even 1,000 of an item and I get a single golden carrot and some xp bottles? No thanks. I’m not going to get into each individual reward and how to improve them, but the rewards for completing some quests should be much better.

With quests, we need to consider what is appropriate for a reward - we can’t give extremely overpowered items, and we can’t underpower it either, so balancing is an issue. If there is a quest which you think should give more rewards (within reason) then let us know!

We appreciate your suggestion - if there’s anything else you would like to add, don’t hesitate to make another thread! :D

Reactions: CyberAutumn
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom