Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
When you guys have like 500+ people online even with the new updates you guys did u still lag a lot. My idea is that you have each server only take like 50 people and just add another server that will needed to be used on weekends for sure. I think this would reduce the lag that is made. Also I was on kit pvp last night and someone suggested that "there be seperate places that donators can fight in"-unknown player. With that idea I was thinking you could add it to where each donator rank fights each other so you don't have emeralds fighting irons just to make it fair. I love the new kits but they make people lag a lot on weekends with this server being so popular! With all the horses and sucide bombers running around that creates lag. I think the horses should be limited to donators only. I also think that assassins needs staff online because there are some people that hack. With that with each sword and stuff like with the default kit you have a staff member needs to let people hit them and see how many hearts get taken away that way the people that have a strength mod/hack get banned! Also we need a staff member with damage indicator because I know people have regen hacks/mods also!

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
*Crawling across the beach, stranded on a dessert island*
Organization! I... Need... Organization...
*Lays face down in the sand and passes out*

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
When you guys have like 500+ people online even with the new updates you guys did u still lag a lot. My idea is that you have each server only take like 50 people and just add another server that will needed to be used on weekends for sure. I think this would reduce the lag that is made. Also I was on kit pvp last night and someone suggested that "there be seperate places that donators can fight in"-unknown player. With that idea I was thinking you could add it to where each donator rank fights each other so you don't have emeralds fighting irons just to make it fair. I love the new kits but they make people lag a lot on weekends with this server being so popular! With all the horses and sucide bombers running around that creates lag. I think the horses should be limited to donators only. I also think that assassins needs staff online because there are some people that hack. With that with each sword and stuff like with the default kit you have a staff member needs to let people hit them and see how many hearts get taken away that way the people that have a strength mod/hack get banned! Also we need a staff member with damage indicator because I know people have regen hacks/mods also!

Already implemented. Kit-PvP is now spread across 2 server's taking only 60 people, a third server should be online soon!

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
Okay cool. I didn't know with havering more servers if you would lag more or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.