General server suggestions(I'm not being mean or anything you can take them if you want or not)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Berguland, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berguland

Berguland Member

When you guys have like 500+ people online even with the new updates you guys did u still lag a lot. My idea is that you have each server only take like 50 people and just add another server that will needed to be used on weekends for sure. I think this would reduce the lag that is made. Also I was on kit pvp last night and someone suggested that "there be seperate places that donators can fight in"-unknown player. With that idea I was thinking you could add it to where each donator rank fights each other so you don't have emeralds fighting irons just to make it fair. I love the new kits but they make people lag a lot on weekends with this server being so popular! With all the horses and sucide bombers running around that creates lag. I think the horses should be limited to donators only. I also think that assassins needs staff online because there are some people that hack. With that with each sword and stuff like with the default kit you have a staff member needs to let people hit them and see how many hearts get taken away that way the people that have a strength mod/hack get banned! Also we need a staff member with damage indicator because I know people have regen hacks/mods also!

2. hurt

hurt Member

*Crawling across the beach, stranded on a dessert island*
    Organization! I... Need... Organization...
    *Lays face down in the sand and passes out*

3. marcoslater

marcoslater Management
    Staff Member Management

marcoslater
    Management
    Already implemented. Kit-PvP is now spread across 2 server's taking only 60 people, a third server should be online soon!

4. Berguland

Berguland Member

Okay cool. I didn't know with havering more servers if you would lag more or no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.