Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of the idea?

• Total voters

Skillful_

Jul 3, 2015
Hey there Cubcrafters,

I find it slightly frustrating when participating in an amazing game and suddenly your internet cuts out and you have no way of joining/spectating your game.

My suggestion is to be able to see what server a friend is on using your friends list.
With this you could connect to the a specific server a player is connected to by using the /server [server name] command which normal players do not currently have permissions to, you could also use the normal /server command to display what server you are currently connected to (with server I mean BungeeCord server).

SCENARIO: Skillful_ joins a game, Skillful_ is smart to view what server he was about to play a game on, Skillful_ disconnects on accident, Skillful_ connects back and types /server [server name], Skillful_ is happy.

I got a slight feeling this has been suggested before but I still think it would be a great addition to the Cubecraft server,

Skillful_ :cube_light:

Reactions: HarryVanSunweb

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
With this you could connect to the a specific server a player is connected to by using the /server [server name] command which normal players do not currently have permissions to, you could also use the normal /server command to display what server you are currently connected to (with server I mean BungeeCord server).

Imagine a person with a 1000 account bot pool spamming the /server command, every few milliseconds. The idea is good, however can be easily abused.

Skillful_

Jul 3, 2015
Imagine a person with a 1000 account bot pool spamming the /server command, every few milliseconds. The idea is good, however can be easily abused.
Is there no way to add a cooldown on a Bungeecord command, or maybe a ''max capacity reached message'' when overused?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom