Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnan

Member
Feb 15, 2018
37
29
19
21
Surprised this doesn't already exist, why not just add a General Discussion section on the forums for players to chat about Cubecraft and stuff?
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
There's our official Discord here, as well as an 'everything else' section where you can post anything that does not go against our rules.

If you need any more help with browsing the forums, there is a guide in the everything else section - and if you have any more enquiries, feel free to private message me! :)

- Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom