Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
A Little Bit About Myself

Hi, I am Gemmmmie, or you may know me as Gem! I'm 16 years old and I live in England, I'm also a female. You also may know me as an Ice Bear or Slushy Girl. I found Ice Bear through a random aesthetic app, when looking for a new profile photo in March of 2020, I instantly fell in love with his adorableness. I soon later found out he came from a Cartoon, We Bare Bears, I've stuck with him ever since and my love for polar bears grew. I also love slushies and have done for quite a few years, I have been begging my parents for a machine for quite a few years, then in the first lockdown they surprised me with one. I couldn't stop talking about my slushies, hence adapting the name of Slushy Girl. My favourite slushy to this day has to be a mango one I had on holiday once, lemon and lime comes in a close second though.

How I found CubeCraft

I found CubeCraft in November 2017, quite a long time ago, I met a friend in Spleef and decided to become active on the server. This made me buy Lapis in the December, so I could vote in Spleef. At this time, the lobbies still existed so I was based in Arcade with a group of friends, I proceeded to buy Gold in the February and then Emerald in the March. I mainly played Arcade games, especially Mixed Arcade, but I did play Lucky Islands occasionally. Due to some events, I then quit Minecraft from May 2018 until January 2019. I have so many memorises with everyone I met during this period, I still am friends with a few from this time.

CubeCraft Ranked

Some of you may have heard of CubeCraft Ranked, it's a Discord Server that is an External Community Partner with CubeCraft ( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-games-external-communities.266449/ ). I found it through a good friend of mine in March 2020, they had recently hit 250 members so they opened applications to become a Moderator on the Discord. I decided to apply since I was open for new opportunities, I also thought I had a 1% of chance of getting hired since the server was mainly Dutch and I had no past experience as a Moderator. Two weeks later, and one awkward call, I was hired. Within two months, I was Admin and helping Dreamer with Tournaments, recruiting as well as continuing my old Moderating duties. I have met so many amazing people through this server and have had so much fun. I'm so happy to call myself an Admin here, as I've gained so much experience as well as confidence.

Some Extras

In the July 2020, I started to become active on the CubeCraft Discord and Forums, I have met so many lovely people here who I can call my friends. As well as, getting the opportunity to become one of the Managers on The Cube Craft Times ( https://www.cubecraft.net/members/the-cubecraft-times.564297/ ), another External Community Partner. I've always wanted to write in my spare time and running a Newspaper for a community I love is a bonus.

Before everything, in 2019 I became friends with two wonderful people, who have taught me a lot. We played everyday for literally months, the three of us. I still talk to them most days and I am so happy to still call them my friends. I just had to include this in my Introduction, since they were a big part of my CubeCraft experience.

I joined the Bedrock community in October 2020, where I proceeded to buy VIP 1 due to my interest of playing Skywars Chaos. I occasionally play Bedrock, where I try to win in Blockwars and Survival Games. I defiantly should start playing here more, so if anyone plays Bedrock DM me, I need friends!

Anyway, here is the Introduction that was long awaited! I hope everyone has a amazing day! <3​

Last edited:

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Yees awesome introduction Gem! I'd say welcome but uh you've been active here longer than me

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Welcome to the forums! Nice to see new faces here :)
Very cool introduction, nice to get to know you a bit more :D

Reactions: Gemmmmie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom