Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure if it's worth the time of developing new special games/gamemodes if they're only going to be available for vips.
Maybe when a big new game is released, one mode could be vip-only, just like they did for SkyWars.

Zero0131

Jul 3, 2021
Japan
I'm not sure if it's worth the time of developing new special games/gamemodes if they're only going to be available for vips.
Maybe when a big new game is released, one mode could be vip-only, just like they did for SkyWars.
Ah that makes sense

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd like CubeCraft Team to add more games for Vippers.
Currently we have only one game(Skywars Chaos), but if more special games have been added, there must be more excites.
After the CubeCraft team finishes developing and updating the permanent game modes, they'll start adding VIP-only games like EggWars chaos or sth like that IMO.

Reactions: Zero0131

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Currently we have only one game(Skywars Chaos)
The deadest gamemode - see how well that worked out? :p

Having some sort of requirement for games is never a smart idea tbf, it just cuts out such a big portion of the playerbase basically making the game dead.

After the CubeCraft team finishes developing and updating the permanent game modes, they'll start adding VIP-only games like EggWars chaos or sth like that IMO.
You are never done updating permanent game modes - there is always room for improvement + new suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom