Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chase Babich

Feb 24, 2017
I finally signed up to the forums and I was really recommending to bring back Money Walls because it's kind of like Eggwars except there's no islands and mobs guard the generators, so it seemed like it takes more skill. Also, I think CubeCraft should add parties so you don't have to worry about clicking the same sign for the games, so all the leader has to do is go into a game and everyone follows. Plus, I'm not sure if this is a thing, but I'm Diamond Rank and a lot of times when I vote for Op or Half HP, a Gold Rank votes for full HP and that's what ends up happening, so you should add the higher rank wins a tie vote. Last thing is this server REALLY needs to add something like Hypixel has, a player reports another player for hacking and then if the player has suspicious behavior, they will be kicked or banned. Thanks CubeCraft! ;) (Btw if you don't believe my rank, my IGN is MCBoss9871)

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I was really recommending to bring back Money Walls because it's kind of like Eggwars except there's no islands and mobs guard the generators
Money walls wasn;t a great game.
Also, I think CubeCraft should add parties so you don't have to worry about clicking the same sign for the games, so all the leader has to do is go into a game and everyone follows
De developers working on the party system!
Plus, I'm not sure if this is a thing, but I'm Diamond Rank and a lot of times when I vote for Op or Half HP, a Gold Rank votes for full HP and that's what ends up happening, so you should add the higher rank wins a tie vote.
If you always win than feel the lower ranks scammed :P
Last thing is this server REALLY needs to add something like Hypixel has, a player reports another player for hacking and then if the player has suspicious behavior, they will be kicked or banned.
You are new for the reports read here the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
And read the thread over the new report system here! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
I finally signed up to the forums and I was really recommending to bring back Money Walls because it's kind of like Eggwars except there's no islands and mobs guard the generators, so it seemed like it takes more skill.
Money Walls is unpopular and there are so many bugs that can't be fixed. So, Money Walls won't come back.

Last thing is this server REALLY needs to add something like Hypixel has, a player reports another player for hacking and then if the player has suspicious behavior, they will be kicked or banned.
Developers is currently working on the new anti-cheat. Before it comes out, please keep reporting hackers on https://reports.cubecraft.net

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom