Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have the ability to /(gamemode)?

• Total voters

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Dear CubeCrafters, I have been wanting to make this suggestion for a while but I am finally doing it. Especially with pvp duels, when you die, you return to hub. You then have to walk to the game mode you would like to play and click on it. This could take quite a while especially when you are playing it for a longer period of time.

My suggestion is: the ability to /(gamemode). So for example /Skywars. This would make the game much faster. Please have a good look at my suggestion,
TP_Mees

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Dear CubeCrafters, I have been wanting to make this suggestion for a while but I am finally doing it. Especially with pvp duels, when you die, you return to hub. You then have to walk to the game mode you would like to play and click on it. This could take quite a while especially when you are playing it for a longer period of time.

My suggestion is: the ability to /(gamemode). So for example /Skywars. This would make the game much faster. Please have a good look at my suggestion,
TP_Mees
I see the intentions of your suggestion but perhaps you’re not aware of the /playagain command. Which automatically queues you to the next game of the gamemode you’re in. You can also set it to be automatic that way you don’t have to issue the command at the end of every game.

So while you cannot use /playagain whilst in the lobby, the time difference is of about 3 seconds if you’re planning to switch gamemodes. If you only want to play a single gamemode though, playagain is already a thing.

So I do not find this necessary.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I see the intentions of your suggestion but perhaps you’re not aware of the /playagain command. Which automatically queues you to the next game of the gamemode you’re in. You can also set it to be automatic that way you don’t have to issue the command at the end of every game.

So while you cannot use /playagain whilst in the lobby, the time difference is of about 3 seconds if you’re planning to switch gamemodes. If you only want to play a single gamemode though, playagain is already a thing.

So I do not find this necessary.
Afaik play again doesnt work in PvP duels

Reactions: TP_Mees

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Afaik play again doesnt work in PvP duels
No, it doesn’t, but they should add play again instead of this. I would work a bit differently in duels. If you picked a kit, the play again should be with the same kit, but if you just clicked for a random, it will be random again. They should add play again in tower defence too.

Reactions: Eli and RickDeKlomp
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday 🩵!
iTz1Hamood wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday, Wish you a wonderful time 🩵!
JokeKaedee wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
:warz:
JokeKaedee wrote on R9 Slain's profile.
Happy birthday! :3
Top Bottom