Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea ?

• Total voters

LeutjeBeun

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, I was plaing egg-wars and each multi and single player match wass half health in combination with overpowerd... I was wondering if there could be a section of maps or a whole other option where you cant vote in minigames like sky-wars/egg-wars. That measn there are maps/servers where you can vote for the difficulties etc. and maps/servers where you cant vote for all those things.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I see why you would want this, and I understand it. But a portion of the players has paid for a rank to vote, if were to be implemented it would reduce value from the ranks. Which might not be a bad thing per se, but some players will be angry about this. And I'm not really sure if I think this would be a good idea in the first place. So I voted maybe.

~Fesa

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
This is a great idea, but I think that the rank will be less worth because people without a rank will play wihout votes.

OGCaptiveOG

Oct 27, 2015
The internet
I like the idea but I can not agree with you because people have paid money for the ability to vote and these new playlists would void this payment.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand what you mean but I don't think this is an option because people paid for this privilege. I still agree with you because you all play the game so why only rankers can vote, shouldn't we all together dicide what we are playing.

Reactions: East

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think this is a good idea since people paid for ranks to vote, if they remove or make another gamemode without voting this then buying ranks wouldn't be worth it anymore. This also would be splitting the community and if that happends most of the games will take longer to fill or even won't be filled. Even not all games are overpowered/half.

Reactions: Lime and Anneum
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello, I was plaing egg-wars and each multi and single player match wass half health in combination with overpowerd... I was wondering if there could be a section of maps or a whole other option where you cant vote in minigames like sky-wars/egg-wars. That measn there are maps/servers where you can vote for the difficulties etc. and maps/servers where you cant vote for all those things.

There was a time beyond 2016/2017 in which you could select between game without kits and with kits, but it was when cubecraft reached the 25k players, now I prefer playing in a unique game.

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
The players bought rank to vote so removing the vote option will make the ranks not worth it

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello:)

i don't know, because what happen with the people who buy a rank for vote.

This is my opinion ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom