Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Boat Racing and its variations

• Total voters

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Difference is that line dash fits more as a minigame of sorts (no joke it fits so well that puzzle pieces are jealous) but racing actually fits as a game. As well as what Builder556 said there could also be a whole new audience for this, i.e. the audience of Forza horizon and maybe even Motorsport
what if there was an extra mode that was 'Super Endurance', which would be where you need to continue playing the game non-stop, sort of like desert bus, just lb for longest games. Actually nvm that's a terrible idea, people will get sick of it.

But desert bus sounds great. Give me an hour, ill have something ready

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
what if there was an extra mode that was 'Super Endurance', which would be where you need to continue playing the game non-stop, sort of like desert bus, just lb for longest games. Actually nvm that's a terrible idea, people will get sick of it.

But desert bus sounds great. Give me an hour, ill have something ready
time trials?

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
I think this is an okay idea though they would need to make a new NPC because they have the ‘Coming soon’ game already planned. I think maybe that this would not be implemented. but maybe if they were to expand the lobby and make a new NPC I think this would be implemented. :cube_light:

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this is an okay idea though they would need to make a new NPC because they have the ‘Coming soon’ game already planned. I think maybe that this would not be implemented. but maybe if they were to expand the lobby and make a new NPC I think this would be implemented. :cube_light:
they would probably keep the NPC there after ender's time runs out

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
V2 is out!!!
Added:
  • Blocks Needed Section (under Mapping)
  • Added Team into Game Category (Under Mechanics)
  • Tournaments (under Mechanics)
  • Changed Target length of endurance races
  • and more probably

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Changed a thing for V2.1 so now i need all the ideas possible, i dont care if theyre bad because once you get rid of the bad ideas, your only left with good ideas

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020

Hinterglemmer

Nov 2, 2018
Belgium
@Hinterglemmer
What was your reasoning behind the no
What you made looks very good! So this 'No' is not bad either. However, I personally don't see this as a gamemode. This system might be nice for the marketplace. So yeah, this 'No' is not because I don't like it but because I don't think it suits CubeCraft as a game. This is my personal opinion. Hopefully you understand 🤗

~ Simon

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I do like this idea, here’s my thoughts. Boats on mobile are impossible so not like there will be no skill gap. Bedrock does need non pvp games but they could not work out like line dash. Not sure if this could be worth the development time. Other than that, I like the concept!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
I like the idea, the video doesn't give it justice, unfortunately.

But of course, if done well, this could be a great game mode and one that younger players may enjoy a lot!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom