Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
What is annihilation?
Annihilation is a team-based gamemode that mainly exists out of PvP. There are 4 teams: Blue, red, yellow and green. Every team has a nexus (An endstone) and they have to defend it. The nexus has 75 health points and the only way you can damage is with a pickaxe. There are various kits that all have a different ability.

Every team. has 1-3 iron mines, 1 gold mine, 1 emerald mine and 1 lapis mine. After you mine one of the ores, they respawn again after 10-20 seconds, it really depends on the mine (Iron will be 15 when lapis will be 10 for example. You start off with leather armor (the colour of your team) and a stone sword, to upgrade your armor and stuff you have to smelt the items you've mined and that way you can with it whatever you want. In every team spawn there is a personal furnace, that prevents teammates from stealing your resources, this can also be used to hide your stuff there for when you die. There are also diamonds, i'll explain how to get them next.

There are 5 phases:|
Phase 1.) All nexuses are invincible, so they can't be damaged.
Phase 2.) Nexuses can now be damaged
Phase 3.) At the sides of the map (East, North, West and South) spawn bosses (Iron golems with alot of health) and they spawn in little arena's. The bosses give you, but not limited to: Iron armor, gold, gold pickaxe, diamonds and other stuff. Also, at the middle of the map, diamonds start spawning. After you've mined an ore, it takes 20 seconds for it to spawn again
Phase 4.) Nothing
Phase 5.) Nexuses now take dubble damage, so if you mine it once, the health points will go down by 2.

After your nexus is broken, you aren't elimated yet. After someone kills you when your nexus is broken, you get eliminated. The last team who's nexus is alive, wins the game. When there are 2 teams left and 1 of them destroys the opponents nexus, the game ends, you don't have to kill the enemy team anymore.

bEMNCtP.png
Around 60-120 people can play, it really depends on the map. Some maps that are big will contain 30 players per team and smaller maps will contain 15 - 20.

Why do i think this should be added?
Well, it can be a very fun gamemode that you can play with friends. It's something that alot of good pvpers will enjoy (including me). This will be a 1.8 gamemode because it really won't work with 1.9. It can be used in 1.9 but ALOT of things have to change.

NOTE: What i've told right here is like 40% of what annihilation has. There are alot of kits and other things that i don't have time to write.

Reactions: MimicPanda

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
It's an interesting concept that with some polishing could be great! Only thing I think might need reconsidering is the team size's as waiting for 100 players to join would be a pain... :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
YAAAY! LETS JUST BLUNTLY COPY A GAMEMODE FROM SHOTBOW!!!! GO PLAGIARISM!!!!!

Yes, I'm angry right now. Very, very angry.

@Chivvq Please leave this forums until you actually think up something yourself instead of plagiarizing other servers, thanks.

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
YAAAY! LETS JUST BLUNTLY COPY A GAMEMODE FROM SHOTBOW!!!! GO PLAGIARISM!!!!!

Yes, I'm angry right now. Very, very angry.

@Chivvq Please leave this forums until you actually think up something yourself instead of plagiarizing other servers, thanks.
Knew someone would say this :'). So just because another server has this aswell, i can't suggest it? Because SG, UHC, SW and duels OBVIOUSLY were made and started of on Cube (Not really).

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
So just because another server has this aswell, i can't suggest it?
Yes, yes indeed.

We are not creepercraftmmo or guildcraft.
Cubecraft comes with original ideas, and yes SG and Skywars aren't that orginial, but they're an exception since
1. They have their own touch to it.
2. Were added a long time ago and at the same time as other servers
3. Are now so popular that removing them just't wouldn't make any sense

As for UHC, it's currently "in maintenance" so when it will come back it will probably have huge sense of cube on it, not just something like a copy.
As for duels literally almost every server has it, it's the same as saying cosmetics aren't "original".

I know what the copying of annihilation outbreak did to shotbow and how much it has hurted the server, which is also why I hate this suggestion <3

EDIT:
Wow just noticed you not only took that screenshot of anni straight out of shotbow(or maybe a ripoff server), you also hacked on it. Keep going.

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
They have their own touch to it.
Same thing can happpen with Anni, alot of things can be changed, it doesn't have to be a copy from shotbow.
Oh and that screenshot, i used 5zig just made some adjustments so it looks like i'm using hacks, you fell for the bait C:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What is annihilation?
Annihilation is a team-based gamemode that mainly exists out of PvP. There are 4 teams: Blue, red, yellow and green. Every team has a nexus (An endstone) and they have to defend it. The nexus has 75 health points and the only way you can damage is with a pickaxe. There are various kits that all have a different ability.
[/SPOILER]
Around 60-120 people can play, it really depends on the map. Some maps that are big will contain 30 players per team and smaller maps will contain 15 - 20.

Ok from that alone lets see

1. New Egg Wars
2. New Bed Wars
3. Copyright and Plagerism
4. No creativity
5. 100 people about 10 will be hackers so screw that
6. The idea itsself is complet bull juice because its litteraly stealing a game that awful already and makeing it more CC style wich makes it werid just werid

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't anni would be added even it was originally cube's idea. The build team takes a while putting out Sg maps which are still a bit smaller than anni maps. Also most cubecraft games are fast paced while annihilation can take up to 6 hours to finish! (This is one of the reasons shotbow isn't doing so well is games take too long) I personally love annihilation and played it for 2 years before 1.9 came out ♡ I think it would be amazing for it to be added to cubecraft and have 1.9 pvp annihilation but it probably wouldn't be worth the giant world on the build team

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
What is annihilation?

Every team. has 1-3 iron mines, 1 gold mine, 1 emerald mine and 1 lapis mine. After you mine one of the ores, they respawn again after 10-20 seconds, it really depends on the mine (Iron will be 15 when lapis will be 10 for example. You start off with leather armor (the colour of your team) and a stone sword, to upgrade your armor and stuff you have to smelt the items you've mined and that way you can with it whatever you want. In every team spawn there is a personal furnace, that prevents teammates from stealing your resources, this can also be used to hide your stuff there for when you die. There are also diamonds, i'll explain how to get them next.

There are 5 phases:|
Phase 1.) All nexuses are invincible, so they can't be damaged.
Phase 2.) Nexuses can now be damaged
Phase 3.) At the sides of the map (East, North, West and South) spawn bosses (Iron golems with alot of health) and they spawn in little arena's. The bosses give you, but not limited to: Iron armor, gold, gold pickaxe, diamonds and other stuff. Also, at the middle of the map, diamonds start spawning. After you've mined an ore, it takes 20 seconds for it to spawn again
Phase 4.) Nothing
Phase 5.) Nexuses now take dubble damage, so if you mine it once, the health points will go down by 2.

After your nexus is broken, you aren't elimated yet. After someone kills you when your nexus is broken, you get eliminated. The last team who's nexus is alive, wins the game. When there are 2 teams left and 1 of them destroys the opponents nexus, the game ends, you don't have to kill the enemy team anymore.

bEMNCtP.png

Why do i think this should be added?
Well, it can be a very fun gamemode that you can play with friends. It's something that alot of good pvpers will enjoy (including me). This will be a 1.8 gamemode because it really won't work with 1.9. It can be used in 1.9 but ALOT of things have to change.

NOTE: What i've told right here is like 40% of what annihilation has. There are alot of kits and other things that i don't have time to write.
Really nice idea! Sounds a lot similar to money walls though. I do like this!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom