Are you in love of my concept? :)

• NOO!!

• YEEESS!! <3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
Dear CubeCrafters,

..lets talk about.... SURVIVAL.
I'm very in love with that oldschool gamemode, because thats where Minecraft begun!
It would be lovely if survival will be a gamemode on a minigame, do you know why?
Players can be in a world of freedom, survival his own sh!t. :P

Y'all can leave your suggestions below here, if you're in love with my concept! <3
|
|
|
\/

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Dear CubeCrafters,

..lets talk about.... SURVIVAL.
I'm very in love with that oldschool gamemode, because thats where Minecraft begun!
It would be lovely if survival will be a gamemode on a minigame, do you know why?
Players can be in a world of freedom, survival his own sh!t. :p

Y'all can leave your suggestions below here, if you're in love with my concept! <3
|
|
|
\/

Well, the survival has unfortunately disappeared, but putting something back in a different way on the server seems a good plan. Then players feel that not everything comes back the same and change has been made. But the question is always whether this will happen.

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
Well, the survival has unfortunately disappeared, but putting something back in a different way on the server seems a good plan. Then players feel that not everything comes back the same and change has been made. But the question is always whether this will happen.
Thats true, I have very the feeling that CubeCraft is going to be boring, because look at the daily player counter about 1,5 year ago and now. Hopefully the Developers will respond on my suggestion.

NicolasGGamer

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Mi sugerencia sería solo compatible con la última versión de Minecraft en ese momento, pero con el antiguo PvP y el multijugador, ¿algo mejor? xD

my suggestion would be that it was only compatible with the latest version of minecraft at the time, but with the old PvP, and multiplayer, something better? xD

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Thats true, I have very the feeling that CubeCraft is going to be boring, because look at the daily player counter about 1,5 year ago and now. Hopefully the Developers will respond on my suggestion.
Yes, it is a shame that it has dropped a bit, etc. If it is perhaps about 500 players online every day for a year, that is not enough for CubeCraft. I think it does not go that far, but that this is about the whole thing that they can achieve as players number on CubeCraft. I do not think it's up to the developers, but the number of developers. This makes it harder to keep the server developing faster and that takes more time.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
open your launcher, start game, singleplayer, new world, mode: survival, generate world, done! :p
He meant the survival game on the server. It is not a necessary message and he himself knows that you can create your own world and then experience an adventurous adventure. But that is not where this suggestion turned around.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
He meant the survival game on the server. It is not a necessary message and he himself knows that you can create your own world and then experience an adventurous adventure. But that is not where this suggestion turned around.
I already said that. There's no need to mention the same thing again as that is seen as useless posts which is not allowed.

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
Yes, it is a shame that it has dropped a bit, etc. If it is perhaps about 500 players online every day for a year, that is not enough for CubeCraft. I think it does not go that far, but that this is about the whole thing that they can achieve as players number on CubeCraft. I do not think it's up to the developers, but the number of developers. This makes it harder to keep the server developing faster and that takes more time.
Yes.... because if you see Hypixel there are every day around the 20K players. But the Hypixel Developers are coding 24/7 to make new content. Hopefully CubeCraft will find more Experienced Developers, that will be very good for the network!

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
What’s the difference between survival on a server and in singleplayer?
It has been created and planned in a different way. There are many courses that give you the feeling that you are participating in the Hungergames such as the coffins that have been placed with stuff that can be used as an aid for killing players. The creative survival world is different, you know that yourself.

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
It has been created and planned in a different way. There are many courses that give you the feeling that you are participating in the Hungergames such as the coffins that have been placed with stuff that can be used as an aid for killing players. The creative survival world is different, you know that yourself.
Yup I know.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hunger games? He suggested a basic survival.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom