Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

quintum

Mar 15, 2021
Cubecraft parkour course

Overview

Players spawn on 1 of 8 small platforms in the middle of the void. When the game starts players receive an infinite stack of wool and they build away from their platform. Shortly after the game starts, the platforms are removed and later PvP is turned on. Players get random items* throughout the game and the border shrinks.
* Random between games rather than between players

Events​

00:05 | Players receive wool and build is turned on. World border diameter is 150.
00:30 | Platform is removed, Unbreakable shears are given, and players are given permanent glow effect.
01:00 | PvP is turned on and a random leather armor piece is given
01:30 | Low tier sword is given (wooden or stone sword)
02:00 | Shears are upgraded to efficiency 1
03:00 | World border shrinks to 75 diameter over the next 2 minutes. 2 Chainmail armor pieces given
03:30 | First to kill a player gets an iron sword with sharp 1
04:00 | Iron swords are given and 16 snowballs are given
05:00 | Shields are given, 1 piece of iron armor is given, border finished shrinking, shears upgrade to efficiency 2, and a loot chest spawns randomly.
06:00 | First to kill player gets an ender pearl
07:30 | Border shrinks to 35 diameter. 1 ender pearl is given.

Map/Gameplay​

Starting game:
1616508600530.png

After platform break:
1616508902511.png

about 1 minute after:
1616509051257.png

2 minutes after
1616509196774.png

Mechanics​

- Fall damage is 50%
- Crafting is disabled
- Uses world border

Last edited:

quintum

Mar 15, 2021
Cubecraft parkour course
Adding more in 1 minute since I accidently posted it (how)

Changelog:

Events:
03:30 | First to kill a player gets an iron sword with sharp 1
06:00 | First to kill a player get an ender pearl

Last edited:

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
This honestly seems like a great game! The only thing I would change is the armour part.

This is just my opinion, but I think it would be simpler to have everyone with full leather and maybe give enchantments as the game progresses. Possibly change the iron sword to a stone one as well.

Again, that is just my thoughts, but I love the overall game concept! Great examples of the progression of the game as well. :)

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I like the general idea but it needs something to encourage players to push each other, like an upgrade. How it is discribed atm, people who camp will have an advantage. They could just knock/shoot/throw people who bridge over to a person off. This is already really anoying in skywars and it will be more frequently in this game. Speaking about skywars, it is kinda similar. The only difference is that the gear gets better over time and that there is a border.

Reactions: quintum

quintum

Mar 15, 2021
Cubecraft parkour course
I like the general idea but it needs something to encourage players to push each other, like an upgrade. How it is discribed atm, people who camp will have an advantage. They could just knock/shoot/throw people who bridge over to a person off. This is already really anoying in skywars and it will be more frequently in this game. Speaking about skywars, it is kinda similar. The only difference is that the gear gets better over time and that there is a border.
Added 2 events with "first to kill player"

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom