Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented?

• Yes

• I could do without it

• No (explanation is nice, but you will do as you do)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Okay, so often when I sit down do to a nice long binge session of some game to hone my ever worsening minecraft skills I am displeased by having to run to the sign and pick what game I want each and every time, over and over again. Bantering chat aside I would like to see cubecraft add a command along the lines of /next. It is fairly simple what this command would do, but to brief at the end of each game you have two options, you sit around and wait for it to end or the more often used option, /leave. This command would add a new option of typing /next. It would automatically send you to the next most full game waiting to start, this would give you no control over maps but you would save a bit of time. This works perfectly with the new party system, when the host ran the command it would try to bring the whole party to the next open game that can support their group size, If two games have the same number of people it will send you to the one with the least amount of time left. Players would not be allowed to run the command in pre-game lobby, but only during the physical match.

This section is for the people who quickly read the title of the post and scan the body than points out flaws that may or may not even be there. ~
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
You may be saying, "But what about all the people who will just afk to earn point"
Too that I say, wow maybe read the post more, it says you need to run the /next command each time. If you wait for the game to end you will still just be sent to the main game lobby as always.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This suggestion is pretty great. I like the fact that you are able to send your whole party into the game in the same team size, so I would like to see this!
;)

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Has been suggested A LOT of times, still think it's great. Also add the ability to choose maps for Iron+ ranks just like the quick join armour stand thing in the lobbies

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
This command doesn't make any harm. Also, It's going to be easy to add.
So I would like this to be added, Great Suggestion!

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This has been suggested many times recently and I think it is a small thing that would be really helpful to have in all game modes!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is a Good suggestion. You spend a lot of time. But also it is fun in the lobby that you can choose a game. If cubecraft adds this. There are less people in the lobby. It cares for less lag. Less spamming,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom