Votes: 2 13.3%
  • TNT Run

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • UHC

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

TheBubbyBee

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, I've noticed on Java Cubecraft there is a gamemode I wish was on Bedrock Cubecraft, duels, the bridge from Hypixel and Parkour. Thanks

TheBubbyBee

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, I've noticed on Java Cubecraft there is a gamemode I wish was on Bedrock Cubecraft, duels, the bridge from Hypixel and Parkour. Thanks
Also maybe a Practice game where u can practice building, fighting or whatever but with the option to practice with friends in a party

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I'd like to hear feedback from the developers over here. Thanks for the suggestion and keep it up! :heart:

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think this is a very good idea. Mainly I would like them to add the TNT Run mode because since this mode is not in Java at least they put it here. And this can make Bedrock more unique. (But the main thing is that Bedrock and Java are the same).

Reactions: Gregeyy

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Bridge sounds like a mine ware game and is from hypixel, we are not lifeboat we dont steal games.
Duels yeh this will eventually be added because it's such a good game.
Parkour is either a lobby game or it's the map that cubecraft released to the marketplace so you could get/do that.
TNT run is a boss game on mineware because it's so small.
UHC wouldn't work it would be good for a smaller server but wouldn't work on cube.

But that's just my opinion.

TheBubbyBee

Aug 18, 2020
Bridge sounds like a mine ware game and is from hypixel, we are not lifeboat we dont steal games.
Parkour is either a lobby game or it's the map that cubecraft released to the marketplace so you could get/do that.
UHC wouldn't work it would be good for a smaller server but wouldn't work on cube.

Ye, I agree for some answers but in Mineware if I wanted to play TNT Run I'd have to wait until the boss game and keep doing that until I get to TNT Run. There are a lot of games I see on java edition that I really like but I only have bedrock

Reactions: Gregeyy and Conea64
Aug 20, 2020

mini UHC would be a good addition to cubecraft though

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Some of them would be a nice addition, but for example Hypixels Bridge would just be stolen so I don't think that's a good idea.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Duels, parkour should imo definitely be added as they already exist on the Java server so why not on Bedrock as well. TNT Run would also be a nice addition, we already got that one too on Java in one of the featured games called Layer Spleef.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom