Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Hello i have an idea for this suggestion the name game is stumble guys, I have been playing for 3 months stumble guys, stumble guys like a parkour or racing game there's 32 players.there's a different map but,
Playing stumble guys parkour like finish the race parkour if you lose u can spectating,
If you fell u can respawn again
This is for example Example
Pls add this game it's really fun 🥺

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
This would take a lot of time to implement, and I don’t know if Cubecraft is looking for new games or if they could get more players off of this game, so since I don’t know whether Cubecraft wants this as a whole I’ll react with :unsure:

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
In my opinion this seems like a fun minigame for Cubecraft, and it would be fun to be able to play a game like this on the network.
But on the other hand I feel like this would not really work out as it would take a tremendous amount of time to fill up the games, seeing as it's a game for 32 players. Also the time to create a game like this, think of the developing time and the map design, can also be put in fixing bugs and creating maps for older games which are still very popular. In my opinion this would be better than creating a whole new game which requires a ton of players.

So once again, a very good idea and a good effort I gotta say, but at the moment I feel like its not suitable for Cube. 💙

• Agree
Reactions: Iridinox

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello i have an idea for this suggestion the name game is stumble guys, I have been playing for 3 months stumble guys, stumble guys like a parkour or racing game there's 32 players.there's a different map but,
Playing stumble guys parkour like finish the race parkour if you lose u can spectating,
well, this is fall guys 🥴

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be a great idea if Cubecraft is looking for new gamemodes to upload, hope they see this

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
How would you lose and be able to spectate? Because if you’re in the game and you fall and respawn then how would you lose and spectate? That’s what I don’t get 😅

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
How would you lose and be able to spectate? Because if you’re in the game and you fall and respawn then how would you lose and spectate? That’s what I don’t get 😅
If you eliminated the round 1,2 or 3 u can spectate
Sorry my bad English lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom