Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
This is a repost with my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/game-statistics-for-bedrock-skyblock.273895/.

Hello there! Here's my suggestion that a statistics page be added to Skyblock Bedrock.
As of March 2021:
  • The only game on the Bedrock Cubecraft Network that doesn't have a statistics page is Skyblock
  • The Java network already has a page of this
My suggestion is that the same statistics on java be implemented into the bedrock network, this includes:
  • Mobs killed
  • Deaths
  • Arrows Shot
  • Arrows hit
  • Blocks Placed
  • Blocks Broken
  • Blocks Walked
  • Overall Play Time (This means the combined time of all profiles)
RYKO8838.PNG

Picture by: 𝓧𝓪𝓿𝓲 | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓯𝔂

As far as I have seen a large amount of the Skyblock community would like to see this added. If you could respond to the poll and leave a reaction to help this gain traction that would be amazing! Feel free to post your viewpoints on this in the comments 😀 👍

Last edited:

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
Just curious, would people rather have their old statistics counted, or have them start fresh whenever it would get released? Might edit the thread based on opinions

EasyWin

Mar 30, 2021
This is a repost with my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/game-statistics-for-bedrock-skyblock.273895/. This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

Hello there! Here's my suggestion that a statistics page be added to Skyblock Bedrock.
As of March 2021:
  • The only game on the Bedrock Cubecraft Network that doesn't have a statistics page is Skyblock
  • The Java network already has a page of this
My suggestion is that the same statistics on java be implemented into the bedrock network, this includes:
  • Mobs killed
  • Deaths
  • Arrows Shot
  • Arrows hit
  • Blocks Placed
  • Blocks Broken
  • Blocks Walked
  • Overall Play Time (This means the combined time of all profiles)
RYKO8838.PNG

Picture by: 𝓧𝓪𝓿𝓲 | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓯𝔂

As far as I have seen a large amount of the Skyblock community would like to see this added. If you could respond to the poll and leave a reaction to help this gain traction that would be amazing! Feel free to post your viewpoints on this in the comments 😀 👍
k

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi BesottedPotato, we are sorry for the very late response to your suggestion.

Your suggestion has been discussed internally and we decided to mark your suggestion as planned. The suggestion should be giving more consitency between SkyBlock on both of our networks and it also shows some cool statistics everyone would definitely love to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom