• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

minimeep1

Aug 21, 2016
Earth
I play tower defense a lot, but lately, I've been getting kicked for "Attacking too fast" I have no idea why... I use a wood sword, I do the 1.10 technique where you wait for the bar to fully raise and then attack. (About 2-3 hits a second) While jumping for crit hits... This is how I always attack now that spam hitting does less damage. Well, lately, whenever I attack mobs like this it kicks me. Idk if it's because I recently downloaded 1.11, or if my sorcerer towers have something to do with it, but it's annoying how often I'm getting kicked for not doing anything wrong.

If a mod sees this, can they please look into this. I enjoy tower defense, but I think I'ma take a break from it until this get's resolved. My game stats are going in the toilet because of this.

U

Unipotato

Unfortunately, it is the anti cheat. The problem is that there are false kicking happening from time to time.
@DontYouDare @CyanYellow lock

It's really a bummer how innocent players get kicked by the anticheat and hackers still go free:(

Thanks to the developers for making any anticheat though, without it the server would be screwed.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Developers are aware of this problem. Thank you for your report and I'm sorry for the inconvenience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom