Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I totally hate knockback swords, because people 'abuse' them. They keep spamming you until you get knocked off. You just can't have a fair fight against someone with a knockback sword. No thank you.

D

Deleted member 150344

So, umm... your game idea is a knockback sword?

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I totally hate knockback swords, because people 'abuse' them. They keep spamming you until you get knocked off. You just can't have a fair fight against someone with a knockback sword. No thank you.
So its cousin, the punch bow, is totally fine?

Reactions: Elenahh

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Speed egwars actualy has something else totaly free.

People do the same with punch bow :p

Reactions: Anthoony

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Some default as we say in Fortnite :P. Will come along and one tap you. This would be personally, very annoying. I don’t think we need anything else that involves knockback.

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
No, it is very bad to put the push swords in the egg wars, because they are very annoying since you can not have a fair battle

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
N-no, sorry. But what could be done is perhaps expand the emerald tokens and generators to more maps, so there are more unique items you can buy, and maybe a weapon with knockback I could be added that way. But it'd cost quite a fair amount of emeralds, so people can't just rush two or three emeralds from mid and be all set in the first minute of the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom