Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sammich

Nov 16, 2021
Second post here oh boy!!!

Anyways, this is just an idea but i feel like cubecraft would benefit from a housing or survival game. They have skyblock, which is awesome, but having housing here would be cool too.

Now you may be asking, isn't this a rip-off of hypixel? That's the twisty twist, it's 1.9+ so more blocks are available. Players could have their own plots, either shared to reduce server usage or alone for privacy. I've noticed cubecraft doesn't have any building-based games so it would be a nice change.

As for survival, i think some custom items and stuff would be nice. I might go into more detail when i get more ideas but this is a concept, so that comes later.

Thanks for reading!
-Sammich

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Second post here oh boy!!!

Anyways, this is just an idea but i feel like cubecraft would benefit from a housing or survival game. They have skyblock, which is awesome, but having housing here would be cool too.

Now you may be asking, isn't this a rip-off of hypixel? That's the twisty twist, it's 1.9+ so more blocks are available. Players could have their own plots, either shared to reduce server usage or alone for privacy. I've noticed cubecraft doesn't have any building-based games so it would be a nice change.

As for survival, i think some custom items and stuff would be nice. I might go into more detail when i get more ideas but this is a concept, so that comes later.

Thanks for reading!
-Sammich
Good idea, but as you said some people could say Cubecraft was copying Hypixel, which would in some way be true. Also, I think there are more important projects for the development team for now, like fixing bugs or releasing other new gamemodes like an RPG adventure as promised when Magic and Mayhem was closed.

• Sad
Reactions: BurntCrown8876

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Cubecraft is a minigame based server, I'm not sure if those games will fit in. If they want to focus on survival based games, they should first give us the End in skyblock, which is "coming soon" since skyblock was released. Also, I would rather see a unique new game on Cubecraft than a game other servers have as well.

Also, I think there are more important projects for the development team for now, like fixing bugs or releasing other new gamemodes like an RPG adventure as promised when Magic and Mayhem was closed.
I get what you're saying, though keep in mind that suggestions don't have to be implemented right away, it can also be something for the future, after developers are done with the current bugs and features.

Reactions: Velocidad

i3mk

Novice Member
Aug 15, 2021
UAE
Pronouns
He/Him
Good idea, but as you said some people could say Cubecraft was copying Hypixel, which would in some way be true. Also, I think there are more important projects for the development team for now, like fixing bugs or releasing other new gamemodes like an RPG adventure as promised when Magic and Mayhem was closed.
hypixel is copying cubecraft

i3mk

Novice Member
Aug 15, 2021
UAE
Pronouns
He/Him
bedwars is token from cubecraft eggwars if you didnt know

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is a minigame based server, I'm not sure if those games will fit in. If they want to focus on survival based games, they should first give us the End in skyblock, which is "coming soon" since skyblock was released. Also, I would rather see a unique new game on Cubecraft than a game other servers have as well.

I get what you're saying, though keep in mind that suggestions don't have to be implemented right away, it can also be something for the future, after developers are done with the current bugs and features.
Sure, but there's always a time for something new. Part of how CubeCraft brings new players to the server is similar good games, so... I don't know. I think it's a good idea.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
bedwars is token from cubecraft eggwars if you didnt know
Yes I know, I'm not defending them, but if CubeCraft wants to add something from Hypixel they should change a bit the mechanics of the game so other communities don't accuse us of copying other servers. Just as they did with eggwars, they changed the egg for a bed and changed a few mechanics, they took the same idea, but they changed some things so it wasn't that obvious it was a copy paste.

Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratsssss! 💜
Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis! :)
privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
Top Bottom