• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I personally don't like long games so I always rush. The best maps to do this on are:
- Oriental: Gray
- Dwarven: Red
- Space: Yellow
- Aztec: Yellow
- Treehouse: Orange
- Toys: Pink
- Storm: Pink
- Forest: Purple
- Rome: Either

Go straight for the team to the side, not in front of you.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
I personally don't like long games so I always rush. The best maps to do this on are:
- Oriental: Gray
- Dwarven: Red
- Space: Yellow
- Aztec: Yellow
- Treehouse: Orange
- Toys: Pink
- Storm: Pink
- Forest: Purple
- Rome: Either

Go straight for the team to the side, not in front of you.
i have basically the same colors too i always rush

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
I personally think that there should be a such thing as a "game ender" so games don't take 3 hours long. There should be a dragon/wither that spawns in after a certain amount of time 40mins for normal and 1h 10mins for overpowered. This would stop teams camping on the island for ages and make the game better for everybody playing it. I have had to leave a game because of that so i know how it feels. This would make the game more interesting for people. This is only my opinion and i understand if you may think differently.

so i think this is a good CONCEPT i have come up with my own game mode suggestions and its real long would this be a new modifier or would it change the items at all i know this answer could be obvious but i believe that being more clear would help i recommend adding MAYBE a haste or speed to make building/mining faster and adding a new play style to this game mode

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really like this idea. Most people like longer games and others like shorter games. If you want a shorter game, just rush people island to island. That's what I do. Also, there are some blocks the EnderDragon can't break. I think one is Obsidian and the Dragons egg. If a team has a dragon egg and the EnderDragon breaks their island, they will be stuck in a loop of death. This would also copy Hypixel's idea of the EnderDragon spawn in.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
I don't really like this idea. Most people like longer games and others like shorter games. If you want a shorter game, just rush people island to island. That's what I do. Also, there are some blocks the EnderDragon can't break. I think one is Obsidian and the Dragons egg. If a team has a dragon egg and the EnderDragon breaks their island, they will be stuck in a loop of death. This would also copy Hypixel's idea of the EnderDragon spawn in.

I'm just saying NO to the fact that hypixel made it. the enderdragon has been used for sudden death since the /summon command existed so they definitely may have made a plugin but they did not come up with the idea just like saying you can't make shoes because that would copy nike (it is when you think about it)

IDK WHY I WROTE THIS but i hate the whole copy hypixel thing

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom