Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Updating to 1.16.5 would bring HUGE consequences. I'll state them and state why I fully disagree :disagree:

At least half of the playerbase does not play on 1.16.5+. I personally play on 1.12.2, which is the most popular version at the moment for cubecraft (afaik). updating to 1.16.5 would make it impossible for people with 1.12.2 to connect, so that would cost half of the current playerbase, which on java is crucial. It would also decrease new players that are playing in 1.12.

CubeCraft decided to drop 1.8, because apparently that server didnt have enough players to play with. Out of all java minigame servers, CubeCraft is unique in not having 1.8 PvP option, and I think it makes it stand out. There also are some other reasons probably why CubeCraft quit their 1.8 servers, and whatever those reasons are, they apparently do not regret it, since they never brought it back.

A voting option for a certain PvP style is something different than voting for OP or Double Health. I myself play on a trackpad, which makes it litterally impossible to perform 1.8 pvp. its just a completely different class of PvP, which is why you should be prepared for things like that. If you absolutely dont wanna play on 1.9+ pvp, CubeCraft is not the right place to be.

To make stone rank (AKA every player) able to vote for such a great thing would be pretty insane. People pay a lot of money to be able to vote for the type of items in a SkyWars chest, but the PvP mode which is 20x more important should be decided by... basically anyone who is capable of opening a menu? I think that is a terrible idea

Long story short: This idea goes in against every big decision cubecraft made about version and pvp style and it makes a rank completely unnecessary over stone rank. Its definitely a :disagree: for me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom