Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
Paysite:

The goal amount should be stated. It isn't clear what "40%" or "65%" of the goal is. It helps put the amount you give in context (think Kickstarter).

A description of what vanity points actually get you (and how much they cost) should be on the pay-site. There is currently no description, so you can't tell what points are really worth.

General advertising/funding ideas:

Introduce a friend (new user ID) and get the benefits of the rank above you for 48 hours. For most people this will mean no-cool down for two days when someone new joins the server. Getting some reward for spreading knowledge of CCG and advertising the benefits of a higher rank.

Allow donators to get custom forum descriptions - i.e. change the "member" under the avatar / user name. It could be selecting from a list of options. Or, it could be a near-free-for-all barring certain words (swear words, "Mod" etc).

Games options:

Option to join as Spectator. A specific option that could be enabled or disabled in lobby (in the same bar as enabling which players you see). Maybe this could be just donators, as it doesn't really affect gameplay? Depends on your EULA viewpoint I guess. I would personally like this to look for cheaters without playing.

Skywars modes:

Some of these seem obtuse, but are mostly self explanatory within 60 seconds of gameplay. The appeal of these game modes is that they should be rare. "Vanilla" skywars should be >80% of SW games for non-donators so as people have something special to look forward to. Playing a different game every time will get people confused/frustrated. I've noticed that stone voters always ask for OP chests, yet diamond donators frequently don't vote for OP chests. The stone users want the rare thing and the diamond users are bored of it and need something else.

Something to consider is that iron (and above) could vote for things in the rank above once a day. It encouraged up-ranking by showing what you can get at a higher rank. Anyway...

The ticking clock
Blocks are very slowly, randomly replaced with TNT (with a chat message alert?). All bows are fire enchanted. Perhaps give all armour fire-resistance to counter the OP effect? Also maybe some cap on total TNT is needed to stop an ultra-laggy explosion.

Blind murder
Killing a player makes every other player (mostly?) invisible to the murderer for 5 seconds.

Naked
Armour durability decreases over time when worn.

Hulk rage
Every point of damage you take gives, for ten seconds, one point of protection and increases your jump height. Both effects stack with successive hits. It would be good if you could tint the player's screen red (or green) while the effect is active, but I don't know if this is possible.

Desert Snow
Non-chest, non-tree blocks hit by snow turn to sand blocks. A way of destroying an island/bridge someone is on.

Bridges: Parkour variation
A parkour run appears between islands at spawn.

Heroes and Villains
Every time a player kills a non-villain player, they become a villain for 30 seconds. Villains have the enderman particle effect and have slightly increased speed. A player becomes a hero by killing a villain, also for 30 seconds. Heroes have the rocket trail particle effect and have increased strength and jump. The hero effects are better so that villains become targets - people will try to kill those who have already killed.

Corpse explosion
Every player that dies drops activated TNT

(I'm saying these because they are fun to think of. If this is starting to become spam then I will stop.)

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
EDIT: Hulk rage should not be "every point of damage" but "every time you take a hit that damages you by at least 1 hit point".

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom