Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FroggyPhantom

Jan 25, 2016
What to expect
  • 2 or more uploads a week. Increasing quality of content is my focus while working on new, unique projects that are soon to come. Including plenty of free goodies!
  • Currently you will be getting weekly pvp highlights and a round of survival games. These current series I am using to work on my editing and prepping for bigger and more interactive series to come!
  • Highlights will consist mostly of HHG sg as well as a few other servers since the population drops there sometimes when im recording.

PvP is the main concept of my channel. Improving my skill and in the future helping others improve theirs is the aim. I used to be an avid gamer but took some time off. So please bare with me the quality of pvp will improve. I have personally been playing minecraft for about 6 months. With the last few months increasing consistency and sorta practicing lol. Thanks if you took the time to read this and I hope to see some of you at my channel. cya in game. peace!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuf76Y0vt4xzik2enGXIrJQ/featured

oh hey readers in the future. A bump here and there would be much appreciated :) thx

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
What to expect
  • 2 or more uploads a week. Increasing quality of content is my focus while working on new, unique projects that are soon to come. Including plenty of free goodies!
  • Currently you will be getting weekly pvp highlights and a round of survival games. These current series I am using to work on my editing and prepping for bigger and more interactive series to come!
  • Highlights will consist mostly of HHG sg as well as a few other servers since the population drops there sometimes when im recording.

PvP is the main concept of my channel. Improving my skill and in the future helping others improve theirs is the aim. I used to be an avid gamer but took some time off. So please bare with me the quality of pvp will improve. I have personally been playing minecraft for about 6 months. With the last few months increasing consistency and sorta practicing lol. Thanks if you took the time to read this and I hope to see some of you at my channel. cya in game. peace!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuf76Y0vt4xzik2enGXIrJQ/featured

oh hey readers in the future. A bump here and there would be much appreciated :) thx
Do you want a logo/banner/thumbnail?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom