Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Smok3ychick3n

Sep 20, 2016
Hey Guys i have an amazing idea. The idea is when you hover in the serverlist above the players online at cubecraft that you can see your online friends. When it is added it will be way easier to see if your friends are online. This was my suggestion let me know what you think about in the comments.
Thanks for reading.

Kind Regards,
smok3ychick3n

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I like the idea but it would be a little messy when you have an obsidian rank or something. Let me explain : As obsidian rank you can have 100 friends in your friend list. And say if there are 20 friends online isn't it a little messy then?

But what they could do is that you can select friends that will appear there if 'they' are online.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I would like to see when my friends are it the same lobby by marking there name in tab so that we can see if our friends are online

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
I think that this not going to be added first of all you can just join the server and type /f list and then you can see all youre offline/online friends and its not that easy to make a plugin for this meanwhile you can check it in 5 secs.

Smok3ychick3n

Sep 20, 2016
I like the idea but it would be a little messy when you have an obsidian rank or something. Let me explain : As obsidian rank you can have 100 friends in your friend list. And say if there are 20 friends online isn't it a little messy then?

But what they could do is that you can select friends that will appear there if 'they' are online.

yeah thats also cool i am level 16 i dont have very much friends :P

Maybe you can select up to 8 friends.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hey Guys i have an amazing idea. The idea is when you hover in the serverlist above the players online at cubecraft that you can see your online friends. When it is added it will be way easier to see if your friends are online. This was my suggestion let me know what you think about in the comments.
Thanks for reading.

Kind Regards,
smok3ychick3n
I dont really see the point because you will only see the people in that lobby and there is all ready /f list command and i shows all our friends online and offline.
Tell me what you think.
DJHI4:cool:

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
I dont really see the point because you will only see the people in that lobby and there is all ready /f list command and i shows all our friends online and offline.
Tell me what you think.
I don't want to be rude that is the same what I types

Smok3ychick3n

Sep 20, 2016
Tell me what you think.

yes but i think if you want to play with friends and you dont have skype you can see eachother fast and not first joining the server that takes me like 3 mins because i have a lot of lag and i am sure there are a lot of people with lag.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
yes but i think if you want to play with friends and you dont have skype you can see eachother fast and not first joining the server that takes me like 3 mins because i have a lot of lag and i am sure there are a lot of people with lag.
Fair point and sorry Framb00s was typing that when you must have sent it.

Smok3ychick3n

Sep 20, 2016
Fair point and sorry Framb00s was typing that when you must have sent it.

Im verry happy we can have a good conversation and listen to eachothers opinion rlly thanks and also to all the other participants. (if that is good English)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom