Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
I have seen this on a few other servers where when you go to your lobby selector you can see what lobby your friends are in. It would be very helpful and save a lot of time chatting between your friends to pick the same lobby.

Reactions: MClicious

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I used to dislike this idea but now that I've been in a server that does this it is really useful! :D Its not important that this gets added but it would be kind of cool.

I ♡ this idea!

♡♡♡♡

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I used to dislike this idea but now that I've been in a server that does this it is really useful! :D Its not important that this gets added but it would be kind of cool.

I ♡ this idea!

♡♡♡♡
Ohhh you're back!!

------------------

I support the idea too.
In games like Eggwars and Skywars would be helpful, but you could ask your friend where she or he is through /fmsg

Reactions: Power Ranger
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
This idea is AWESOME sometimes typing /fmsg and your friend's name gets a little tedious and tiring however, a faster way of doing this is typing /flist seeing which of your friends are online and clicking on the name. This enters '/fmsg' and your friend's name in your text bar immediately. In the end you'll probably still have to msg them to tell them that you're wanting to play with them *so that's what the tip is for. However, with a new system such as this you would be able to meet them directly and it will lessen the amount of '/fmsg's being sent so I LOVE the idea.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Oh yah another way for people to stalk me! No but seriously this would be something cool to add, it isn't much but it would be handy if you wanted to find your friend!

omaralger1

Dec 19, 2016
Lol I witnessed being a staff member before and trying to get some friends and trust me, it ain't fun. Maybe you guys faced something different than me, but when I was a staff member on another server, people kept targeting and abusing me. But cubecraft is a very nice server so I hope everything is ok

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom