Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

y/n?

  • y

    Votes: 9 42.9%
  • n (why tho)

    Votes: 12 57.1%

  • Total voters
    21

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
279
78
44
I disagree.
It’s not really hard to know who hasn’t been online for a long time. (Unless your friend list is full). But If you forgot and someone is offline due issues or somehing, you removed him. I like it how we have it now.
idk of it already exists but, why not doing, When you do /f list and you click on a offline player, and when you left/right click you can remove te player as friend (and click more friends if you want
Anyway I disagree.
i agree more with your spoiler:D
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom