Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

b2n101

May 1, 2016
I have an idea for something I think would be cool to add to the server. For the eggwars part, I think it would be cool, if in op mode you added an elytra for like 2 stacks of diamonds, because that's super op in a sky battle mode.

For the /friends part, I was thinking one time, that all the people in my /friends list are strangers, and I would never be able to play with them again, unless by luck, so I was thinking, you should add a /friends feature that lets you message one of the people in your /friends list across the whole server. It could be like /friend message (name of person) (message) then, said person would get this message in a special color, so they know it's from a person in their /friends list. I hope you guys will add this in your next update, so I will again, be able to play with all these cool people.

The elytra part is random, all I really care about is the /friends part.

THANKS TO WHOEVER READ THIS WHOLE THING, AND I HOPE YOU'LL ADD THE /FRIENDS PART.
pls.jpg

b2n101

May 1, 2016
I have an idea for something I think would be cool to add to the server. For the eggwars part, I think it would be cool, if in op mode you added an elytra for like 2 stacks of diamonds, because that's super op in a sky battle mode.

For the /friends part, I was thinking one time, that all the people in my /friends list are strangers, and I would never be able to play with them again, unless by luck, so I was thinking, you should add a /friends feature that lets you message one of the people in your /friends list across the whole server. It could be like /friend message (name of person) (message) then, said person would get this message in a special color, so they know it's from a person in their /friends list. I hope you guys will add this in your next update, so I will again, be able to play with all these cool people.

The elytra part is random, all I really care about is the /friends part.

THANKS TO WHOEVER READ THIS WHOLE THING, AND I HOPE YOU'LL ADD THE /FRIENDS PART.View attachment 95642
It's colored by improtance, grey- not important, green-somewhat important, red-!!!URENT!!!(not really, but i got your attention, didn't I?

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
They first added Elytras when they were just 1.9, but then they removed it really fast. If you used the Elytra, you getting kicked from the game for flying. But now they fixed it and I think they won't to add it back because, like you said, way too OP.

They are currently working on the new friend system. What you suggested would be added in the new friend system.
I can now only say:
Patience is the key.​

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom