Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Some of the following features would be good to have:

- Teleporting to a friends game, and if its already running, join as a spectator
- Checking in wich lobby your friends are and teleport to it
- See when your friends were online the last time
- Create a Party with your friends so that only the party leader has to click on a joining sign and all party members teleport to that lobby

Some others servers i know already have this features and it would be very nice if Cubecraft would add some of this features ;)

Reactions: Coprolalia

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
First idea: not even staff can tp to you in game so how are we supposed to
Second idea: please
Third idea: helpful not 100% needed though
Fourth idea: a party system is coming just wait

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
1. They are working on a party system
2. This has already been suggested
3. Were not mineplex

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
The party system would honestly be great to have as often people get left in the lobby whilst the people playing are going into a map that rare to see (etc). I think the other options would be great as well! But I suggest that when someone wants to teleport to their friend in game or in a different lobby allows the option of saying yes or no as some people would not like to be joined by some of their friends at a particular point in time. (What I am saying is make the teleportation optional for the players xD). The spectator thing might cause an issue since the spectating friend could help out the player currently in game. And according to the replies above this has already been suggested so ;P Just wait up on the party system xD. Also, I would like to add that whilst seeing when your friend was last online might be helpful I think that the server would be completely copying Mineplex by adding this feature and ruins the server a bit because of the lack of originality in that idea as I feel like that idea has completely been suggested since it is an option in Mineplex when you do /friends or something (its been a long time since I've played Mineplex xD Forgive meh memory)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
1- ghosting, annoying but i do it xD.
2- /fmsg <friend name> is all you need, or TS, Discord, or Skype.
3- might be useful, but for what reason would you use this?
4- i believe it is coming eventually, dont ask when, but in a long time i think ( a few months, after the Anti-Cheat is released)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
1. If the game is already running, how would there be room for a +1, and ghosting can ruin the suspense of a game, although I do it too @Deeds76 lol
2. You can just message them, but if they are afk, then that's be an alright feature
3. Cubecraft listen and add
4. They guys over at cubecraft know we've wanted this for a while, the ETA is unknown

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Sometimes I like to be alone, but if this is added, our lone time will be reduced. but I really like the party system idea, keep it up!

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Sometimes I like to be alone, but if this is added, our lone time will be reduced. but I really like the party system idea, keep it up!
Maybe add a menu where you can enable or disable the teleportation to you

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is good like it is now some people wanna play on their own and they do not need to get stalked by friends and like they said above they are working on a party system

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
3. Were not mineplex
I think that the server would be completely copying Mineplex by adding this feature and ruins the server a bit because of the lack of originality in that idea as I feel like that idea has completely been suggested since it is an option in Mineplex when you do /friends or something (its been a long time since I've played Mineplex xD Forgive meh memory)
Why don't we also scold cube for breathing, right?!
But really, as @guardd said, this isn't a reason not to add it. ESPECIALLY the party mode.
Where's the harm in taking something that's similar to another thing?

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Why don't we also scold cube for breathing, right?!
But really, as @guardd said, this isn't a reason not to add it. ESPECIALLY the party mode.
Where's the harm in taking something that's similar to another thing?

I only thought that seeing when someone was last on was a rip off from Mineplex xD cause that is the only server that I have seen do that sooo xD

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
I think that ghosting is very annoying but I will admit to doing it with a friend who I play with and know very well irl. Sometimes, when I log on and want to watch his game, I obviously can't, and I believe that, assuming the game/lobby isn't full, you should be able to teleport to friends, whether in game or in a lobby. Besides, as long as it's not in public chat, how is everyone else going to know that someone is ghosting, especially because they have every right to do it as anyone else.

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
You should be able to teleport to friends, or see what lobby you're friends are in when you're in the lobby selector, or have a more detailed version of the friends list, like, having it say what lobby they are in outside of the lobby selector, or being able to see when they were on last.

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
I think the idea of the party system is good, but like others have said before, its possibly going to come out soon. About the spectators joining, wouldn't that cause more lag for other players? I don't know.

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
I think the idea of the party system is good, but like others have said before, its possibly going to come out soon. About the spectators joining, wouldn't that cause more lag for other players? I don't know.

Well you do have a point, but cubecraft is a pretty big server, so I think the games can handle it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom