Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Now that we're finnaly able to see where your online friends are hanging out, there's just this one last thing bothering me;

You can't join their game in order to spectate it. I feel like if a player was able to join an online friend's game and spectate it, it would make waiting for a friend a lot more fun. Of course you'd have to add this system to the party system as well; may another player join an in-game party, they should get the option to spectate that game.

Although I know one of the many problems with this idea could be that people will start to give friends info about enemies in their games, but that's already happening anyway.

Also, as an extension to the party part of this thread; when a party leader switches from team, he should be -if possible- taking the entire party with him. This would partially get rid of the bug where a party doesn't get put into a team, because it says there aren't any the size of your party, whilst there actually are.

I'd like you to take a look at it,
mdk_chicken

Last edited:
Reactions: FireExcalibur10

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Now that we're finnaly able to see were your online friends are hanging out, there's just this one last thing bothering me;

You can't join their game in order to spectate it. I feel like if a player was able to join an online friend's game and spectate it, it would make waiting for a friend a lot more fun. Of course you'd have to add this system to the party system as well; may another player join an in-game party, they should get the option to spectate that game.

Although I know one of the many problems with this idea could be that people will start to give friends info about enemies in their games, but that's already happening anyway.

I'd like you to take a look at it,
mdk_chicken
I like this idea, it would be nice to see how your friends play the games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.